External Email - Exercise Caution

I'm running into formatting issues with Crystal and trying to use a combination of formulas, custom sql views, and subreports to display all object-related ConXrefs + display bios + roles, and with no gaps where values are null.
Has anyone tackled this before and would like to compare notes?
My solution for now is arduous, and I wanted to check in to see if there was a better way!
Feel free to email me directly - [log in to unmask].

Best,

Kathleen Forrest

Collections Database Administrator

Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco