Von: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> Im Auftrag von Alexander, John, DCA
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2022 21:40
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [EXTERNAL] showing pngs from mediacache in crystal reports

External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi Iris,

Have you found a solution to this problem? If so, great.

We had a similar problem at one of our museums. Paths in TMS that would resolve internally would not resolve externally. In our case, we were using the path in the MediaPaths table in the external app or report. If that Path didn’t have a slash “\” at the end i.e. “X:\mediafolder\”, the external app couldn’t find the media file. Don’t know if this applies to your situation or not. The solution was to either add the slash to the path in MediaPaths or parse the path in the app and add it if necessary.

Best,

John

John Alexander, DBA II

New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs

407 Galisteo, Suite 260, Santa Fe, NM 87501

505-795-1657