External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello everyone,

I would like to extend an invitation to a new virtual event on February 9 – Technology and Museums 2023. The event is *FREE* for all GLAM professionals.

Join the community as we examine how leading cultural institutions are using innovative digital solutions to manage their collections better. Sessions will include:

This event is free for the first 250 registrants from the GLAM and non-profit community. Click here to find out more and register: https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/technology-for-museums-2023

We’re delighted to announce the keynote speaker, Dr Kelisha B. Graves, Chief Research, Education, and Programs Officer of The Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your ticket also includes full access to DAM and Museums 2023, which is co-located with this event. Learn how today's infrastructure and technology supports art and culture, and how a Digital Asset Management system is becoming the creative link between technology and art. We will address key topics such as:

Register for both events here:  https://na.eventscloud.com/museums-and-technology-2023

I hope you can join us and please do reach out if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Milly

Milly Louch
Head Of Marketing