External Email - Exercise Caution

Dear fellow TMS users,

we are thinking about how to record media usages (as: was on our website 2016-2022; was used in publication x) in the media module / in media studio. As far as we are not we are thinking about

If you have experience with one or another or a totally different way to do this I would be very happy to hear about them.

Best wishes

Iris Blochel-Dittrich
museum documentation

Stiftung Jüdisches Museum Berlin
Lindenstrasse 9-14
10969 - Berlin
Tel.         : +49 30 25993-442
Fax.         : +49 30 25933-409

**** CURRENT EXHIBITIONS ****

Inside Out – Etgar Keret

21 Oct 2022 to 5 Feb 2023

www.jmberlin.de/en/inside-out

The new core exhibition

Jewish Life in Germany: Past and Present

www.jmberlin.de/en/core-exhibition

**** FOR CHILDREN ****

ANOHA – The Children's World of the Jewish Museum Berlin

www.anoha.de/en