External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello everyone,

I would like to extend an invitation to DAM and Museums 2023. Join us to connect with 2,000+ members of the museums, cultural heritage and DAM community. This exciting virtual event is *FREE* for GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums) professionals! Your ticket also includes access to the co-located Technology for Museums event.

Register here: https://na.eventscloud.com/museums-and-technology-2023

You’ll learn how today's infrastructure and technology supports art and culture, and how a Digital Asset Management system is becoming the creative link between technology and art.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The agenda for DAM and Museums has just been announced. Here’s a preview of what to expect:

More details: https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/dam-and-museums-2023/agenda/day-1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That’s not all on offer next year – DAM and Museums is co-located with Technology for Museums 2023. Your ticket includes full access to this new event. Join the community as we examine how the world’s leading cultural institutions are using innovative digital solutions to manage their collections better, offer unforgettable experiences to their visitors and expand beyond their physical boundaries by utilizing all that modern communication channels can provide. Sessions will include:

Find out more: https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/technology-for-museums-2023/agenda/day-1

I hope you can join us and please do reach out if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Milly

Milly Louch
Head of Marketing