Mary,

That data doesn’t really exist in TMS. The only control is the “Current” check box by which you could manually select the most recent value, and then maintain that procedure, which could be tricky, or easily inaccurate.

So the best way to do this is to create a SQL view that pulls only the most recent value. Such as:

SELECT O.ObjectID, MAX(OI.ValueISODate) AS ValueDate, MAX(OI.Value) AS Value

FROM Objects O LEFT OUTER JOIN

ObjInsurance OI ON O.ObjectID = OI.ObjectID

Then you could use that view in a Crystal Report.

Or, you could create a Crystal Report using the ObjInsurance table, group by ObjectID (or other object field), and then sort by the value date in descending order.  You could then even format that field to suppress all but the first record, and you’d have your most recent value in a report.

But to my knowledge, there is no way to search TMS for a value and know it’s the most recent.

Hope that helps!

Jeffrey Smith

Registrar for Collections Information

O: 202.633.0348