External Email - Exercise Caution

Dear all:

The Met will be implementing Conservation Studio across all our conservation departments. We have a new role to lead the project.

GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:

You manage the implementation of the Museum’s conservation and documentation system, across all conservation departments and scientific research while working closely with staff in those areas to ensure a successful transition to the new system. You prepare and plan the launch of the new system, establish new workflows, and create best practices for conservation documentation. You are responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of the TMS system and will continue to collaborate with conservation staff in addressing their documentation needs.

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:

Education and Experience:

Compensation Range:

Location Requirements

At time of employment, employees are expected to be located within commuting distance of the Museum. “Commuting distance” means that they are located in one of following states: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, or Pennsylvania (the “Tri-state and PA” areas), and be able to commute to and from the Museum in a single day.

For more details and and to apply please visit: https://metmuseum.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/metmuseumcareers/details/Lead-Conservation-Information-Analyst_JR-42364-1

--

Jennie Choi (she/her)
General Manager of Collection Information

Digital
212 650 2424

The Metropolitan Museum of Art

1000 Fifth Avenue