External Email - Exercise Caution

We'd love to talk to others who are considering this as well. Like Karen/Vassar, we're still several stages out from implementing. Can we coordinate with some of you on questions so that Shelby's team doesn't get inundated?
Beth

Beth Fischer, PhD (she/her/hers)
Assistant Curator of Digital Learning & Research | Find out more about our digital work