Hi Carleigh,

Below are the values for Shipment Types and Purposes at the National Portrait Gallery. We don't use departments for shipping, since all shipments are handled by our registrars. Only registrars and a few other staff members have access to the Shipping Module.

[cid:image001.png@01D9790F.CF470A30]

[cid:image002.png@01D97910.9EE362C0]

[Title: National Portrait Gallery Logo - Description: cid:1ED25EF9-B1ED-4EE7-8926-57C7721F5537]<http://npg.si.edu/>

Susan Garton (she/her/hers)
Collections Information Officer
Smithsonian
National Portrait Gallery

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  202.633.8554  |  202.213.9462 cell

[Inline image 2]<https://www.facebook.com/npg.smithsonian/>  [Inline image 3] <https://twitter.com/NPG>   [Inline image 4] <https://www.instagram.com/smithsoniannpg/>   [Inline image 5] <https://www.youtube.com/user/NatlPortraitGallery>

npg.si.edu<http://npg.si.edu/>