External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi Terry,

we just started to attach digital copies of agreements and contrats; we put them into their own department to manage security settings.

Everything that relates to specific gift agreements we have been putting into the database for some years. We have fields for that in the constituent module (if there a contract, is the creditline fixed, are there special conditions in the contract and which and a textentry for rights related contact information as the rights clearance can be quite a long and complex process). We have a data view that shows those data in the objects module as soon as you link a person as a rights holder so you don’t have to look it up in the constituents module. (The rights information from the objects module then shows in the attached media.)

So we can search by “has special conditions” or by “contract exists” for our gift contracts, but not yet for purchase contracts.

Best, Iris

Iris Blochel-Dittrich
museum documentation

Stiftung Jüdisches Museum Berlin
Lindenstrasse 9-14
10969 - Berlin
Tel.         : +49 30 25993-442
Fax.         : +49 30 25933-409

**** CURRENT EXHIBITIONS ****

Paris Magnétique. 1905–1940

until 1 May 2023

www.jmberlin.de/en/paris

Jewish Life in Germany: Past and Present

The core exhibition

www.jmberlin.de/en/core-exhibition

**** FOR CHILDREN ****

ANOHA – The Children's World of the Jewish Museum Berlin

www.anoha.de/en