From: Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Harsh, Carol <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2023 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Congressional visitors

Hi all,

We are working on a presentation for a Regents meeting and are trying to put together a comprehensive list of names of congressional members who have visited MoMS exhibitions in the past few years.

Please send me a separate email and let me know names of US senators or congressianal members who have attended or has been involved with a MoMS tour in any way.

Thanks so much.

Carol