Textile conservator
ICA-Art Conservation
www.ica-artconservation.org

On May 3, 2023, at 8:44 AM, Andrea Lang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

External Email - Exercise Caution
Dear colleagues,
I will forward a question of my colleague Juidith.

Kind regards
Andrea Lang

Von: Judith Zimmer
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023 14:19
An: '[log in to unmask]' <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: conservation net

Dear colleagues,

I am a textile conservator at the German Historical Museum in Berlin. I have a huge problem with the conservation. It ist very deformated, after dyeing. Do any of you have any experiences of how to smooth out the conservation net? I have already tried it with rice starch in different concentrations. Unfortunately there is no change. I am looking forward to your answers.

With kind regards from Berlin
Judith Zimmer

Stiftung Deutsches Historisches Museum
Unter den Linden 2 I 10117 Berlin