External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi,

We are using Departments in MEDIA to control rights management and to sort the purpose of our images/media. The departments in use reflects what kind of images/media we have or need to archive in TMS. This might not be the best way to use Departments so if you know a better way I am interested to learn. Our Departments for now:

We are also interested to know if there are any institutions using TMS MEDIA STUDIO other than The Museum of Fine Arts in Houston? We are in the process of getting a new DAMS and we are looking at TMS Media Studio.

Please contact me directly,

Thanks!

All the best,

Magdalena

Magdalena Youssefi
Gruppchef/Manager
Digital samlingsförvaltning/Digital Collection Management

Moderna Museet

Box 163 82    SE-103 27  Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: + 46 70 883 89 54

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.modernamuseet.se

https://modernamuseet-my.sharepoint.com/personal/gemensam/New_gemensam/Intern_Information/Logo%20+%20Typsnitt/Logga/300-pxl.jpg