FYI: I listened to the (virtual) lecture on the federal and EU administrative developments on PFAS control which was quite detailed about how quickly and thoroughly the cede/desist regulations are developing. Would conservators/conservation scientists with collections containing PFAS or using PFAS coatings be interested in attending this conference? It’s coming up shortly.

From: Kim Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2023 7:30 AM
To: Ballard, Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Register Today and Save! Navigating a Path Forward for PFAS in Textiles

EARLY REGISTRATION ENDING SOON!
Rates increase after June 27.

Register today to attend Navigating a Path Forward for PFAS in Textiles on July 11-12! This 2-day in-person event will be held at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Durham, NC.  Join colleagues from across the industry to discuss and develop viable solutions for measuring, controlling, replacing, and eliminating PFAS in textiles. This conference will offer opportunities for open dialogue on where we want to go moving forward.

Facebook

Twitter

Website

LinkedIn

Instagram

YouTube

AATCC, 1 Davis Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA 27709
You can update your subscription preferences or unsubscribe from all AATCC communications.
© 2023 AATCC