External Email - Exercise Caution

At the National Gallery, we record frames as separate objects, linked to paintings as current or previous framing. Glazing information is added to the frame record, using a context authority (‘Glazing’) and a context date (‘Glazing Date’) field. Further information is included in a short text field (‘Frame allocation notes’). Terms for the ‘Glazing’ field are:

Best wishes

Rupert

Rupert Shepherd, PhD FSA

Collection Information Manager

Please note new email address:

E [log in to unmask]

T +44 (0)20 7747 5921

Currently working remotely; calls to the number above should still reach me.