External Email - Exercise Caution
Hello all,

We are a small museum and have recently moved to TMS.  We have had a LOT going on over the past year+ so most of my staff has not really spent much time using TMS.  Because of the need to shut down our old server we are going to have to force staff away from the security blanket of Embark and get them actively using TMS.  I would love to be able to share a TMS training document with staff to help answer some of their basic questions and get some confidence.  Does anyone on the list serv have any training documents or checklists that they are willing to share?  Please/Thanks,

dch

David C. Hershey
Assistant Collections Manager
University of Richmond Museums