Good morning MoMSers,

As Fall arrives and you’re looking for a little taste of voices from rural America, open up your favorite podcast service and search for the Smithsonian’s Stories from Main Street podcast. We’ve got a great slate of new episodes for listeners over the next few months: three mini-series that each complement programming for Crossroads, Voices and Votes and Spark, and a couple of special episodes thrown in along the way. The stories you will hear were all collected as part of the Stories from Main Street project in MoMS host communities and through local youth projects. These are voices from the communities that you’ve chosen and worked with so closely.

You can find us on all the major podcast platforms (Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify and more) or at the MoMS website at museumonmainstreet.org/podcast. Please join us!

Thanks!

Robbie

Robbie Davis

Project Director for Digital Programs, Museum on Main Street

Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service

PO Box 37012 MRC 941

Washington, DC 20013-7012

202-633-5335

www.museumonmainstreet.org

We’ve moved! Our new shipping/street address is:

Museum on Main Street

Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service

600 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 500E

Washington, DC 20024

Learn more about MoMS:

www.museumonmainstreet.org