External Email - Exercise Caution

Thanks Michelle! I'd not have thought of the National Guard in a million years. Great tip that I'll  check on for our next tour.

On Thu, Oct 5, 2023, 2:13 PM Michelle Quisenberry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

External Email - Exercise Caution

Hello Mary,

I do not know if you have tried this, but when we were hosting MoMS exhibitions in NM, I reached out to our National Guard to see if they could help.  And so they did.  They helped transport the exhibits from site to site on a few of the MoMS tours.  It was impressive on many levels.

K. Michelle Quisenberry
Deputy Director
New Mexico Humanities Council
505/633-7374