External Email - Exercise Caution

In Maryland we assist groups if needed but do not directly deal with the shipping. (Our state is smaller, so travel is less of an issue.)

We do provide non-competitive financial support to help subsidize the cost of shipping but allow the host sites to determine exactly how they would like to use those funds. Many use them to cover shipping fees while others are able to use them for programming costs.

Rob

Robert Forloney │ (he/him/his)
Program Officer, Partnerships

Museum on Main Street

Regional Humanities Networks
Maryland Humanities
108 West Centre Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
(410) 463-2293 (Cell)
www.mdhumanities.org

signature_277325336

signature_963367511signature_2108497137signature_149358043signature_707544485signature_275728686

One Maryland One Book Author in Maryland for One Night Only
Maryland Humanities and Salisbury University welcomes There There Author Tommy Orange (Cheyenne and Arapaho) to Salisbury University on October 12 at 7:00 p.m. Marylanders can attend the free event in-person or via livestream: registration is necessary for virtual attendees. Salisbury University’s Dr. Isabel Quintana Wulf will join Orange in conversation before a Q&A.
 Learn more. Help fund experiences that elevate shared stories and enrich communities.