External Email - Exercise Caution

Mary:
We've used Atlantic Relocation Services for the past three MOMS tours in Florida. Their service has been excellent. FL Humanities schedules and pays for all of the transportation between sites. We just let our venues know the days and times for both drop off and pick up. We find it easier if we just take that responsibility off the hands of our sites.

I believe they are nationwide and am happy to share our contact info below so you can reach out directly for more info and an estimate. Feel free to let Galen know I referred you. Good luck!

Galen Rogers
Vice President & General Manager
Atlantic Logo w Atlas.png
6314 31st Street East
Sarasota, FL 34243
Direct: 941-405-1040
Mobile: 770-539-2472
Main: 941-758-3844 | Toll Free: 800-899-2527
Email: [log in to unmask]

Patricia Putman, Associate Director

Florida Humanities

727-873-2004

Email | Website

599 2nd Street South | St. Petersburg, FL 33701

https://floridahumanities.org/

https://floridahumanities.org/