External Email - Exercise Caution
Hello,

We need to migrate our TMS and eMuseum to new servers, our IT team is aware of the migration guidelines listed in the Community Portal, but are in need of some more support and guidance. We've been trying to get in touch with someone from TMS for a quote for services but haven't had any luck. Could anyone point us in the right direction?

Thank you for your time,
Andrea

Andrea Kremenik
Curatorial Assistant

University of Lethbridge Art Gallery
4401 University Drive
Lethbridge, AB
T1K 3M4

Our University’s Blackfoot name is Iniskim, meaning Sacred Buffalo Stone.
The University is located in traditional Blackfoot Confederacy territory.
           Siksikaitsitapii Territory/Treaty 7/Métis Region 3