From: The Museum System (TMS) Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lucille Stiger
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2024 10:08 AM
To: ListServ tmsusers <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Using TMS to Generate Rights and Reproductions Contracts

External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi Everyone,

I'm resending this email since no one responded the last time.

We are interested in streamlining our Rights and Reproductions process. Currently we are using an old form that was designed in Filemaker Pro! Does anybody have a R&R from designed in Crystal Reports that they would be willing to share? We are using TMS 2021R2.

Also would anyone be willing to share a TMS generated Rights and Reproductions contract/form. My knowledge of Crystal Reports is limited; consequently we likely will contract with Gallery Systems to design the form for us. It would be great to have an example on hand when we begin to think about what we want our form to look like.

Thanks again for all your help!

Sincerely,
Lucille

Lucille Stiger
Registrar
Allen Memorial Art Museum
440.775.8668

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: