External Email - Exercise Caution

Hi Rachel

We have a Citizen CL s621 that has worked for 7 years. It seems very stable and has not had many issues working with TMS crystal reports. Before that we used label printers from Zebra, but they didn’t last as long.

Hope this is useful!

Kind regards

Sofie

Sofie Laier Henriksen
Conservator / Collection Registrar

Udstillingsafdeling | Curatorial Department

+45 2444 6642

http://signature.louisiana.dk/signature.jpg