External Email - Exercise Caution

Dear colleagues,

does anyone work with a video sequence editor alongside media studio or TMS in general? We are looking for a way to create timecodes for av media and then add them information to TMS and though we hope for such a possibility to be available in media studio directly at some time, we need some solution for the interim time, so if any of you have experiences in that area, we would be very happy to hear about them

Best regards,

Iris

Iris Blochel-Dittrich
museum documentation

Stiftung Jüdisches Museum Berlin

Lindenstr. 9-14

10969 Berlin

T +49 (0)30 259 93 442

M +49 (0)170 12 34 000

**** CURRENT EXHIBITIONS ****

"My verses are like dynamite"

Curt Bloch's Het Onderwater Cabaret

9 Feb to 26 May 2024

www.jmberlin.de/en/owc

Jewish Life in Germany: Past and Present

Core exhibition

www.jmberlin.de/en/core-exhibition

**** FOR CHILDREN ****

ANOHA – The Children's World of the Jewish Museum Berlin

www.anoha.de/en