The Perry Institute for Marine Science, the Town of Jupiter, and the Jupiter Dive Center are proud to announce the third in our Ocean Talks! Marine Science Lecture Series.    Please join us on Monday, November 7th at the Jupiter Community Center (210 Military Trail, Jupiter, FL  33458, behind Town Hall) at 7 pm.  Admission is FREE.  With Hurricane Wilma behind us, it’s time to get back into the swing of things.  You don’t want to miss this speaker!  Dr. Laurie Richardson from Florida International University in Miami will be here to discuss the various threats to our coral reefs.  The previous two lectures about conditions of coral reefs and restoring estuaries were a huge success and we invite you to get in on the action!

We encourage you to share this flyer with anyone that you think might be interested in attending and learning more the marine environments in south Florida and the Caribbean.

Jocelyn O'Neill

Perry Institute for Marine Science

100 N. US Highway 1, Suite 202

Jupiter, FL  33477-5112

(561) 741-0192 ext. 113

(561) 741-0193 (fax)

www.perryinstitute.org

Conduct and support innovative research and education that advance stewardship of our oceans and coastal ecosystems

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain legally privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, then delete it from your system, and destroy all copies.  Thank you.