From:
Chad Petrovay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:59:46 -0400
We end up with all sorts of odd accessions - didn't think a chicken
would be that out of place.

You can use the thesaurus tool to add additional terms and tiers to the
thesaurus. If you're not quite sure where this information should go,
try contacting the Getty Vocabulary program ([log in to unmask]). If you do
have a go at it alone - then I'd suggest contributing your animal
vocabulary to the Getty, so that we can all benefit from it.

Especially, when we accession some extra tasty crispy...

Chad M Petrovay
Collections Database Administrator
P: 410.547.9000 x266