From:
Julie Haifley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 14:34:32 -0400
Frances,
Please call me at 202-633-4693 regarding the Disney-Tishman objects on loan
to the High Museum.

Thanks,

Julie Haifley

==========================
Postal mail:
Julie Link Haifley
Registrar
National Museum of African Art
Smithsonian Institution
PO Box 37012
NMAfA, MRC 708
Washington, DC  20013-7012

Office location and Express Mail services:
National Museum of African Art
950 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC  20560

Tel:  (202) 633-4693
Fax: (202) 357-4879
Email:  [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/03/06 12:55PM >>>
We have the same TMS/Raiser's Edge conflict.

Frances

Frances R. Francis
Registrar
High Museum of Art