From:
Peter Manuelian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 12:25:50 -0500
At the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, we too have had success with TMS on Macs. One setup from outside the building involves secure remote access, then connection to TMS from an Intel Mac using Parallels 3.0 and Windows XP. The only slowdown here is the secure remote one; a Mac inside the MFA would access TMS without delays.

Best,

Peter

Peter Der Manuelian
Giza Archives Project Director