From:
Cathryn Goodwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:44:42 -0400
Our process at Princeton is like Jeri's except that we use Extensis Portfolio as the intermediate step.  It also extracts image metadata which is then plugged into the medialoader access tables.  One has to be careful about multiple images for the same object (ranking and media view)  The resulting Portfolio catalogues are very useful for managing digital media outside of TMS as well.

Cathryn