From:
Josh Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 12:15:25 -0400
Louisa,

You can sign up here:

http://si-listserv.si.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=TMSUSERS

Click the link to Join or Leave TMSUSERS, and fill in the info/select
options, click Join TMSUSERS. If you have trouble, the list owner is
included on the main page.

Best of luck,

Josh

Josh Meehan
TMS Application and Database Administrator
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
345 Hudson Street, New York, NY, 10014
212-423-3669