From:
Josh Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:02:37 -0400
Katie,

Another possibility could be the permissions on the folder that stores
the images (if you are using Windows authentication for TMS users). We
have some folders that only certain users in Registration and
Conservation can access. This is controlled through Windows folder
security (right click the folder and select Properties, Security tab).
If your paths are correct, double check the folder permissions.

Josh Meehan
TMS Application and Database Administrator
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
345 Hudson Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY, 10014
212-423-3669