From:
Katie Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:53:04 -0500
When in certain object records with image, I double-click the image and it says "No digital media is available". I can click on the button below that says "2 media on file" but for some reason I cannot bring up larger images. To make things more confusing, for some records, I AM able to access the larger image. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it? Does it have something to do with the path associated with the image file?
Thanks,

Katie Hall
Curator of Decorative Arts
Louisiana State Museum