From:
Grace Chiu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:23:46 -0400
Hello TMS Users,

I was wondering if any of you are importing data into TMS on the backend?
I have run into a problem with trying to import data from the backend into
TMS using SQL.  I’m doing some test runs and was able to update the Objects,
ObjTitles, Constituents, and ConXrefs tables on the database.  However when
I check in TMS to see if the updates have taken I get an error message:
Invalid procedure call or argument [Error: 5]
[CConXrefTypes.GetConXrefTypes].  The record still show up but I get this
little error message tag and no Constituent information on the screen.  I’ve
combed through the data schemes, tables, and looked at the stored
procedures and I can’t seem to find what I did wrong or what needs to be
adjusted.  Any help or pointing in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

Grace Chiu
Summer OTI Intern
The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
5401 Bay Shore Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34243