From:
Deirdre Windsor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:46:59 -0500
Hi Sara,

I would recommend that you look at BodyBilt ergonomic chairs. The
company makes a number of options for heights, seat shapes, arms rests
etc. The lumbar support is superior to any chairs that I have seen on
the market. There are not cheap but they are extremely well made and
will certainly last a lifetime. The other plus is that they are made in
the USA.

The website link is: http://www.ergo4me.com/, telephone number: 1 866
374-6463

You will need to locate the salesman or dealer in your area.

Deirdre Windsor