From:
Joanne Hackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:09:16 +0000
Hello,
our usual supplier of bulk crepeline, EDT Armaline in Lyon, appears to have gone out of business.  There's no answer to the phone or e-mail and the Lyon chamber of commerce tell me that they are no longer trading.  Does anyone know of any alternative suppliers in Europe?  I do have a link to a Chinese supplier, via the National Silk Museum in Hangshou, but would rather source the material closer to home.

Thanks
Joanne Hackett
Victoria and Albert Museum

The Cult of Beauty: The Aesthetic Movement 1860-1900
2 April - 17 July 2011 at V&A South Kensington
Sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Book now on www.vam.ac.uk/cultofbeauty

Food Glorious Food
29 January - 25 April 2011 at V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Keep in touch - sign up for our regular e-newsletters at www.vam.ac.uk/signup