From:
Christine Droll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:40:32 -0500
My beef with Attributes is not being able to do a batch update on
several hundred records at a time.  If I want to change Costume to
Clothing, I have to do so with each record.  How lovely it would be to
place them all in an Object Package and change them in one go.

Of course, this would only work with the Objects module.

I would like to see the other modules have the capability to group
records into packages for similar batch updating.

Christine Droll | Collections Database Administrator |
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art | Kansas City, MO