From:
Jeri Moxley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:01:32 -0400
Hi All,

Here at the Guggenheim, we're on version 9.35. I don't remember which
version they updated search and replace in (I think it was 9.2) - it now
allows searches across many, many fields in all modules and there is the
option to search across the entire database or across the current result
set. You still can't replace <null> with a string, as it's a search and
replace rather than an insert function, but that can be done through
query analyzer with a sql statement that GS support would probably help
you or someone on your staff write.

For updating the ex-collection related constituents, I'd recommend the
use of the Form Designer to place an ex-collection constituent control
on the data entry screen, thus bypassing the step of selecting
"Ex-Collections Related" from the drop-down list before creating the
link.

-Jeri

212-423-3509