From:
"Smith, Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 09:26:16 -0500
The Freer and Sackler Galleries have their TMS standards manual in HTML form, and available via the "Plugins" module in TMS. This makes them available from every module of the application, which is handy. The site has a simple frameset design with lots of hypelinks. Each page gets a date when it's contents have been updated.

Jeffrey Smith
Assistant Registrar for Collections Information
Smithsonian Institution
Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
1050 Independence Avenue, SW
MRC 707, P.O. Box 37012
Washington, DC 20013-7012
tel:202-633-0348