MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Harsh, Carol" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:58:05 -0500
Hi all,

In case you are not on the SITES blog, you will want to read this article about our very own Ann-Mary Lutzkck formerly from the Arizona Humanities Council.  It will warm your hearts-especially since yesterday was Valentine's Day.

All the best,

Carol