MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Andris, Tara" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:53:06 -0400
Hi Everyone!

Hope all is well!  I'm sorry to be adding to your inbox if this is old news to you, but I wanted to let you all know that I have a new email address: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> please delete [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> from your address list.  Additionally, if you've emailed me in the last week and I haven't responded, please forward to my new email address-I'm worried a few may have been lost in the transition.

Thanks,

Tara

Tara (O'Connor) Andris
Program Coordinator, Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service

Mailing:
P.O. Box 37012
MRC 941
Washington, DC  20013