MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Davis, Robbie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 11:21:40 +0000
Everyone,

We're introducing a new version of the Museum on Main Street exhibition closeout form with a few new questions to help capture more statistical data. And, most exciting of all, we are pleased to provide the new form as a fillable PDF form. All your venues need to do is open the document in Adobe Reader, complete the form, and at the end, press a button to save, print, or directly e-mail the completed form to MoMS.

Most project notebooks currently in circulation have the older version of the form (except for the Hometown Teams notebooks recently provided to Maryland and Kansas communities.) Please encourage your venues to stop by the MoMS website and use the new fillable form. We'll also send a note to all current venues encouraging them to check out the new form.

The new form will be available for download on the local coordinator pages on our website later today.

Thanks,
RD

Robbie Davis
Project Director, Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service
PO Box 37012 MRC 941
Washington, DC 20013-7012
202-633-5335

Find MoMS online: