MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Pool, Kathleen S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2023 19:36:12 +0000
External Email - Exercise Caution
In Kentucky we have partnered with the Kentucky Department of Transportation for 20 years. In exchange for them being a statewide sponsor with their name on the title panel and all our publicity materials, they move the exhibit from site to site and do a fabulous job and their guys love to have this as a change of pace for the day that they move the exhibit.

Kathleen

Kathleen Pool
Associate Director
Kentucky Humanities