MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Harsh, Carol" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2024 18:54:49 +0000
Hi all,

MoMS just had a follow up zoom meeting with our state partners in NY, MO, and MA to talk about ideas for engaging young people and teachers—in the classroom and outside the classroom-- with the content of Voices and Votes. They will be hosting the exhibit in 2025.

For those of you that have previously hosted Voices and Votes, would you be willing to share any materials that you may have developed for statewide educational initiatives or perhaps lesson plans or scavenger hunts developed by host communities in your states?  All ideas are welcome.

I'd also be interested to hear how you may have used the American Experiment games in host communities and within the host organization.

Thank you in advance for sharing your good ideas!

With warm regards,

Carol