MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Ramp, Selwyn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2019 21:53:15 +0000
Hello all-

I wanted to send a quick message that Museum on Main Street is still looking for a few venues to round out our 10 venue pilot for the Exhibition Starter Kit: WORK.
We have re-opened the call for applications, which are now due by May 25.

I have attached the description for Starter Kit: Work, criteria for selection, and the application to this email, and we would like to ask your help to share it with any venues that you believe to be good candidates.

Please note: Special consideration will be given to projects with rich humanities based cultural programming beyond the exhibition, as well as venues providing a letter of support from their state humanities council or other state-wide MoMS partners.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Best,

Selwyn Ramp
Asst. Project Director, Museum on Main Street (MoMS)
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)
202-633-7711  |  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>