MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Davis, Robbie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2021 21:16:23 +0000
Everyone,

We hope that you are all having a great Spring season, and that your showers in April have produced lots of beautiful May flowers.

Our Social Media Manager, Sydnee Winston, is planning a social media activity for Friday, May 14 and we would like to invite all of our state partners to join the fun.

We’re going to celebrate the beauty of Spring with a social media campaign on Twitter and Instagram called #ShowUsYourFlowers, where we'd love for you to snap a photo (or take a video) of flowers or gardens on your organization's grounds and share it. This is a fun and light-hearted way to celebrate the beauty of the season.

I've included a social media toolkit from Sydnee that gives more details on how to participate. Please do let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We’re happy to follow up!

Hope you'll be able to join us on Friday, May 14! We want to see your flowers. Show us what’s special in your state.

Thanks!
Robbie