MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Dakota Goodhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:16:26 -0500
RD,

Word came through.  Its snowing here in North Dakota.  Again.  Its supposed
to be spring, at least I think that it is.

Take it easy, whoever sent word and whoever reads this.

Dakota Goodhouse

Program Officer

North Dakota Humanities Council

418 E Broadway Ave, Suite #8

Bismarck, ND 58501

Call me: 701-255-3360

Fax me: 701-223-8724

Email me: [log in to unmask]

MY HUMANITIES:

I am reading Eoin Colfer's "Artemis Fowl" series.

I am listening to John Williams' score to "Star Wars I, II, III, IV, V, &
VI."

  _____