MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Harsh, Carol" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2018 16:31:37 +0000
Hi all!

We need your help!

Last week we sent out a survey and three exhibit proposals to state humanities councils and local cultural organizations that have recently hosted a MoMS exhibition.  Response has been strong, but we are looking to get a few more!

We are accepting responses through November 20, 2018.

There are two links below. One for state humanities councils and one for local host organizations. We look forward to hearing from you and would appreciate if you share the venue link with local host organizations in your state.

Council link: http://go.pardot.com/l/226552/2018-11-05/6lkvj
Venue link: http://go.pardot.com/l/226552/2018-11-04/6lgx4

While reviewing the proposals, please consider how collections of local historical organizations in your state compliment the subject matter, and what the potential for educational outreach and related humanities programming in the host communities would be.

All of the responses will be tallied and factored into the final decision that will be made by SITES and the MoMS team in mid-December. Like previous MoMS exhibitions, the chosen exhibition will be about 800 square feet, free-standing, and include objects in cases, interactive components, and audio and video presentations. To learn more about other MoMS exhibitions, please visit our website, www.museumonmainstreet.org<http://www.museumonmainstreet.org/>.

With kind regards,

Carol

Carol G. Harsh
Director, Museum on Main Street and Special Projects
Smithsonian Institution, SITES
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941
Washington, D.C. 20013-7012

Deliveries