MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Davis, Robbie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2023 13:34:36 +0000
Good morning MoMSers,

As Fall arrives and you're looking for a little taste of voices from rural America, open up your favorite podcast service and search for the Smithsonian's Stories from Main Street podcast. We've got a great slate of new episodes for listeners over the next few months: three mini-series that each complement programming for Crossroads, Voices and Votes and Spark, and a couple of special episodes thrown in along the way. The stories you will hear were all collected as part of the Stories from Main Street project in MoMS host communities and through local youth projects. These are voices from the communities that you've chosen and worked with so closely.

You can find us on all the major podcast platforms (Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify and more) or at the MoMS website at museumonmainstreet.org/podcast. Please join us!

Thanks!
Robbie

Robbie Davis
Project Director for Digital Programs, Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service
PO Box 37012 MRC 941
Washington, DC 20013-7012
202-633-5335
www.museumonmainstreet.org<http://www.museumonmainstreet.org/>

We've moved! Our new shipping/street address is:
Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service
600 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 500E
Washington, DC 20024

Learn more about MoMS:
www.museumonmainstreet.org<http://www.museumonmainstreet.org/>