MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Harsh, Carol" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:48:38 +0000
Hi all,

I need your help.

The Smithsonian has a broad initiative relating to Immigration and migration. As such,  I've been asked to pull together by noon tomorrow a list of programs, exhibitions, or educational activities that relate to the Great Depression done by communities that have hosted Journey Stories.  So, I am digging through tons of close out reports to find some examples.  We need the name of the organization, town, state, and one sentence about their project or program.

It would be enormously helpful if any of you that have been involved with Journey Stories could help me think this out a bit more.

Thanks in advance for any ideas or recollections about programs done in your state.  Please send your comments to me directly, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best,

Carol