MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Josephine Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2018 16:33:00 -0600
See you tomorrow morning, Carol. Thank you

--

*Josephine Jones* | Director of Programs & Center for the Book | Colorado
Humanities

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org
7935 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 450, Greenwood Village, CO  80111
p 303 894 7951 x15   |  f 303 864 9361

<https://twitter.com/cohumanities?lang=en>
<https://www.facebook.com/Colorado-Humanities-Center-for-the-Book-121288547908926/>

*Please join us Nov. 8 and Nov. 10 for **World War I programs*
<http://coloradohumanities.org/content/where-do-we-go-here-america-first-world-war>*
featuring W. E. B. Du Bois and War and Remembrance scholar Steve Trout**.
Colorado Poet Laureate **Joseph Hutchison’s play celebrating poets of World
War I, War of Words, *will be performed by a group of actors at the Vintage
Theater <http://www.vintagetheatre.com/> in Aurora on Armistice Day,
Sunday, November 11. Throughout *November, join a **conversation about the
war experience* <http://coloradohumanities.org/content/veterans-writing> *in
Fort Collins or Five Points in Denver**. *